Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pinterest Favorites

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Its been a busy week, David and I are tired, Annabelles even tired (most mornings since daylight savings time I have to go back to the bedroom to wake her up ... ha!) But that hasnt stopped me from browsing Pinterest! After all, its the best when Im sick or Im bored or watching TV activity (Am I the only one that cant just watch TV? :)

Anyways, here are a few of my favorite recent pins:




 Kitchen remodel @ 7th House on the Left Amazing, right? I love it all, but I think my favorite is the floor to ceiling tile! It really puts the perfect finishing touch! Stop by Greg and Ashleys blog to check out more inspiring projects.


Amazing herringbone flooring! Maybe one day (hopefully sooner than later) when we have a home :)


Wow! This kitchen is stunning! The pop of chartreuse on the kitchen island really makes the space (and I love that if you get tired of it, its less area to paint!)


Finally, this post from Cottage and Vine on 5 ways to avoid the room in the can look. Some great tips included!

All images via my Pinterest board, Interiors 

Notice a trend? All but the last involve renovation, guess Im itching to buy a house! We hope to buy in the next 6 months to a year, Ill keep you updated as we know whats going on :)

--

and last but not least!

Voting ends tonight @ 10 pm for Round 2 of Creating with the Stars, Knockoff!!

Again, I cant tell you which one is mine, but I hope you can pick it out of the crowd :) Every vote counts! :)

Stop by East Coast Creative and vote for your favorite!! 



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment