Sunday, March 2, 2014

Vintage Chair

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Hi!  Just a quick post to show you the cool chair my hubby bought for me that has had me busy building a writing desk to accessorize it....lol!  Nothing fancy, just a simple, pretty place to sit and write or blog that Im constructing out of wood that we already had.  I just love this chair......
Everything about it is gorgeous.......
The caned seat is probably my favorite part.  Its a great detail.  Love it......
I also love the three spindles/stretchers joining each leg on the three sides underneath.  Usually there are just one or two, but three is eye catching.
And the carved detail work on the back is lovely.  Plus, it is in fantastic shape!
Its just a beautiful chair!  Has anyone seen one before?  Cant wait to put it with its new desk and post pics.....

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment