Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sharing projects

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Just a few days before Christmas, but I wanted to share some really cool stuff people have been sharing with me.

*****

Most of us struggle to make ends meets. We deal with whatever life throws us. We try to earn livings and provide for our families.We are not woodworking gods, nor do we necessarily aspire to be. Yet, throughout it all we understand the value of diversion. Probably before an ancient man painted on a cave in Lasceaux, France, humans have been creative animals and need ways to express it. It doesnt take a lot of money or skill to make stuff out of wood, but the rewards are huge.

I have been living with cancer for a a year now. At this point I am pretty sure I have it conquered it and expect to live a long and healthy life. It could rear its ugly head again, but it certainly put life into perspective. I have no room in my life for anger, hatred, or bitterness. I just want to focus on making woodworking projects.

Simple woodworking projects can bring joy to a lot of people. Get yourself a cheap tablesaw, maybe a router and youre good to go!

*****

Steve Daughhetee has definitely been busy. He loves making scrap-wood projects, something I admire. Not only that, hes a poet. Check out his "Ode to the Bread Box Sisters". I really love it when people are able to combine creative pursuits. Woodworking doesnt need to exclude writing, poetry, music, etc.

Steve has been experiencing a certain amount of family struggle that I can relate to and has taken up my woodworking philosophy: "After all, its only wood."









*****

Stephen Stange made his wife a drawer organizer. I have to say , this was one of the most useful projects ever. In a stump? Make kitchen projects!


*****
Now you gotta check out Mervs projects from South Penrith in New South Wales down under in Australia.

Merv had an accident a couple of years ago that rendered one of his arms useless. Did it prevent him from woodworking? Check out his fishing rod holder, outdoor seat and a spice rack. Love the details:






*****




TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment